Clementina Support Services offers a helping hand to carers and service users by providing carers with outreach respite support by way of a Sit In and Companionship
services, Day Centre services and Domiciliary Care services.
We support carers of;
- People affected by Dementia
- Adults with mild cognitive impairments
- Adults with mild to moderate learning difficulties
- Adults with special needs over the age of 18 years,
- Adults who are lonely isolated and are in need of companionship
- Adults who need support when they are discharged from hospital
- People who are recovering from a stroke
At Clementina Support Services we pride ourselves in offering the service to carers and service users for as long as they need it without the restrictions of time.
Clementina Support Services provides a person centred approach. This forms the core part of our service and our staff are committed to adhering to our aims and objectives, some of which are:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the carers and service users overall quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each person's individual needs.
- To respect the carers and service users right to confidentiality.
- To ensure that each carers and service users needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual
- To match the nominated support worker as closely as possible with the service user, and respecting the need to change the support worker in the event of
- To involve carers and service users in the provisions development of services that is in their best interests.
- To ensure that all carers and service users are aware of the procedures of making compliments, comments and complaints.
Simply contact us on 0208 841 1851 or,
Mobile number 07736 164 748 or use our contact form.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.